Immi helps immigrants in the U.S. understand their legal options. Our online screening tool, legal information, and referrals to nonprofit legal services organizations are always free to use. Immi was created by the Immigration Advocates Network and Pro Bono Net, two nonprofit organizations dedicated to increasing access to justice for low-income immigrants.
How to Use immi
New to immi?
- Start by completing the online interview to understand your immigration options. This should take you between 10 and 30 minutes, depending on your answers. At the end, you will receive personalized results that explain your immigration options, as well as why you might qualify and potential risks.
- After you have completed the online interview, you can access your results by sending them to your email or mobile phone.
- Learn about U.S. immigration law by visiting the immi Learning Center. If you have a question about a specific immigration term, you can also search our glossary.
- Find Legal Help. Our network of over 1,000 nonprofits can assist you for free or at a low cost. Type in your zip code to find an organization near you. Tip: You can print your immi results to bring to your first meeting with a legal advocate.
- Has your situation or the law changed? Take the immi Interview again.
Your donations make it possible for immigrants to understand their options and get the help that they need.